Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Ripple


I made ripple for Illustration Friday with markers and a black color pencil. It says "I could walk on water" meaning that I could do anything I want , with a little practice, discipline, passion and love. Something like "the sky is the limit", or in this case, the water is the limit, I guess...
I watched a video last week about these guys that were talking about how with practice they mastered the sport of walking on water. It was pretty convincing, at least to me... and other people I'm sure! The truth is it was a scam.
Anyways, when my dear friend Emily told me the truth behind this video, she made me feel like a girl when she finds out the truth about Santa Claus... So this is my way of saying: "hey, I could do it... I could do anything!"
You may be curious about the video so here it is.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Claudia :)

    Looking at this piece, I'm pretty sure that you can really walk on water. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! It's like walking on air also! =D I can feel it floating, like the tecnique u used it's like your mark!

    ReplyDelete