Thursday, September 23, 2010
Today I'm grateful for....
The way I'll celebrate Mabon this year will start by making a list of at least 10 things I'm grateful for today. Maybe later I'll make some homemade bread to share with dani, and meditate before going to bed. But I think it's a good way to start my day by listing the things I'm grateful for at the moment. So here it is:
I'm grateful for...
1. My life with Dani, full of joy and abundance;
2. Having amazing people I call my family, including my blood family and in law family;
3. Have a roof to live under, a space to create love, art and to share with my dearest;
4. all the experiences I've had, that have helped me become what I am today,
5. the Nature I'm surrounded by,
6. my basil plant,
7. Autumn, and the change of seasons,
8. the freedom I have,
9. food I get to eat, and
10. being alive
What are you grateful for TODAY? want to share?