Thursday, October 7, 2010

Walk to Work

Fall is my favorite time of the year. This year is my third time experiencing Fall, because you can say in Venezuela is summer all the time, with some rain, but we don't get to see the cycle and recycle of nature, even though it's happening, it's less obvious.

I really enjoy walking to work, it enhances my senses and even though there's still a lot of pavement and bricks, there's so much to see and explore!


I took this pictures yesterday, it was very foggy and every tree and corner was covered with spiderwebs... you can feel Halloween is coming.


The raccoon made my day, and I must say that was my favorite part of my walk. I wish he would have stayed still so I could have taken a better picture of him, oh well...


Yes, Autumn is here...and I'm very happy about that :)

2 comments: