Thursday, December 16, 2010

Time to enjoy



I've been working on my web site for about 3 months now. Of course it's been on and off. And when I make decisions about it and let them sit for too long before I make them public, it turns out that when I get back to them, I just don't like them anymore. So I start all over again. So for the past couple of weeks I've decided that I'm going to finish the design for my web site, no matter what. It's been great to see how much you can get done when you have a dead line. Even your own dead lines work.


My back is a little sore, and I haven't been sleeping as much as I wish, but I'm very happy with the results of hard work and productivity. So for the rest of the night, after a couple of weeks of not holding a brush at all (just computer work), I'm going to enjoy myself doing what I love the most: just painting, while listening to some music.


Dani is out of town, and I'm really enjoying this time alone. Tomorrow, I'll get other chores ready, like packing for Venezuela!!!
So see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment