Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Oh shenanigans!



Holly Molly!
Today I was playing at the playground with one of the cute little girls I take care of, and, as the brieve description of the Dr. in his form, I "slipped and smacked" my shin. It was so painful we had to go to the emergency room to have it checked out. Now I'm walking with the crutches, and being pampered by Dani.

This whole incident can have a very possitive point of view; it made me realized how happy I am with the people I'm surrounded by. The truth is that I'm usually happy and I feel very appretiated, but in moments like this I can feel it even more and it's more obvious.

I also realized how sometimes we can take health for granted. After this event I'm going to use my body in even more ways, I'll explore movement and be more motivated to work out, walk, run, dance, stretch and just move as much as I can (I'll do my best to keep this feeling last for as long as I can).

I love being alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment